To upgrade the firmware properly, follow the steps carefully:
1.Power the camera off.
2.Remove the MicroSD card from the camera.
3.Reformat the MicroSD card using the FAT32 file format on your computer. This is a must, the camera won't update if you don't format the card under FAT32.
4.Copy the attached firmware 'bin' file into the memory card, please keep the firmware 'bin' file's name.
5.Reinsert the SD card to your camera.
6.Connect the camera to the wall charger, the camera will be upgraded automatically. If your battery was full, you do not need to connect the camera with charger.
7.After the firmware update was completed, please delete the 'bin' file, otherwise, the camera will install the firmware every time you turn it on
Hope this helps!
1. Modify the aperture value
2. Update IQ
1. Add the function of deleting files in the playback interface
1. Compatible with old and new versions of gyroscopes
2. Update IQ effect
3. Modify the video segmentation one second problem
1. Adjust the UI occlusion problem of the new screen
1. Correct the anti-shake effect
1. Modify the abnormal problem of remote control pairing
1. Add motion detection and fisheye correction functions
2. Modify the problem that the screen will flicker when the playback delete menu is closed
1. Modify to support exfat card format
1. Modify the UI aging abnormal problem
1. Turn off the blue light on the charging interface
1. Modify the abnormal problem of turning on the distortion correction image
1. Modify the high frame rate AE flash problem