Firmware File for the X1000 is here.
Please note that the X1000 model has been discontinued.
This file is the firmware that came with the X1000 for reflashing purposes.
To upgrade the firmware properly, follow the steps carefully:
1. Power the camera off.
2. Remove the MicroSD card from the camera.
3. Reformat the MicroSD card using the FAT32 file format on your computer*.
4. Copy the firmware 'bin' file into the root directory of your MicroSD card, please keep the firmware 'bin' file's name.
5. Reinsert the SD card to your camera.
6. Connect the camera with charger, the camera will be upgraded automatically. If your battery was full, you do not need to connect the camera with charger.
IMPORTANT! Delete the firmware update file/s after installing. You can either delete it by formatting the card on the camera, or manually delete the installation file on the card through your computer.