For errors/bug-reporting regarding the firmware, please send a detailed message to us by creating a ticket HERE.
Follow these steps to install the firmware
1. Use the same Class 10 or higher MicroSD card you use in your C100 (U3 recommended):
2. Download the attached file below and extract the contents from the zipped file to your computer.
3. Copy the firmware files to your MicroSD card, and make sure you have at least 50% power on your camera's battery.
4. Insert the card into the camera.
5. Turn the camera on, and the installation process will begin.
You don't need to do anything, a message will show next that the camera is checking the firmware files and proceed.
Once done, the camera will soon restart into the new firmware.
The firmware files will automatically be deleted from the card, and you may use your camera immediately.
You may also get the C100 Official Downloadable Manual from HERE.
1. Solve the problem that the green light is covered by the red light when WiFi is turned on when the device is turned on without a card;
1. Update the effect and reduce the sharpness