For additional information or feedback, please join the community forums discussions.
Follow these steps to install the firmware v1.1.0:
1. Use the same Class 10 or higher MicroSD card you use in your C100 (U3 recommended):
2. Download the attached file below and extract the contents from the zipped file to your computer.
3. Copy the firmware files to your MicroSD card, and make sure you have at least 50% power on your camera's battery.
4. Insert the card into the camera.
5. Turn the camera on, and the installation process will begin.
You don't need to do anything, a message will show next that the camera is checking the firmware files and proceed.
Once done, the camera will soon restart into the new firmware.
The firmware files will automatically be deleted from the card, and you may use your camera immediately.
You may also get the SJ8 PRO Official Downloadable Manual from HERE.
For errors/bug-reporting regarding the firmware, please send a detailed message to us by creating a ticket HERE.
1. Modify the version number
2. Modify the time-lapse video mode, restore the default settings, and then connect to the app, the display mode on the app is video mode, but the red light on the machine is always on, and the blue and green light should be always on
After the modified image flip function is turned on, the photo file does not turn over.
Add 9034 image flip function.
Update IQ (adjust AWB).
1. Modify that when there is no card into PCCAM, the red light is off and the blue light is always on. At this time, disconnect the USB camera and shut down.
2. Modify the delayed recording time. The problem cannot be saved when shutting down.
3. Long press the power button to turn on it is currently the shortest.
1. Modify the indicator definition (see C100 indicator definition.xlsx)
2. Update the latest IQ.
3. Modify the abnormal problem of PC CAM 1080P image.
4. Modify the delay recording time, resolution can not restore the default problem.
Cancel the photo mode on the camera and change to press the power button twice to switch WiFi.
1. Added 9033 continuous shooting resolution command to separate the continuous shooting resolution from the normal camera resolution.
2. Solve the problem that the WiFi stream preview watermark is affected by the video watermark switch in the settings menu (remove the time watermark of the WiFi preview stream for recording and taking photos).
3. Solve the problem of setting WDR to on, then restoring to factory settings, and reconnecting to the app, the WDR is still on in the menu.
4. Solve the problem of duplicate serial numbers of photo files.
5. Modification to support 64G 128G kcal.
6. Solve the problem that WiFi cannot be turned on or off when the power button is pressed three times in camera mode.
7. Modify the green light to flash when WiFi is turned on.
8. Optimize the smooth transition of the three-color lights when the power button is pressed twice to switch mode.
9. Modify the NOVATEK related characters in the photo properties to SJCAM and C100.
10. The boot recording function is disabled by default.
11. It does not automatically turn on when the usb is plugged in for charging.
12. Solve the problem that when the automatic shutdown is turned on, it will automatically shut down during recording.
1. Change the resolution of the photo to 16:9. (Because the sensor is 16:9, this change will not lose the angle)
2. Remove the firmware function automatically after upgrading.
3. Appropriately increase the RTSPWiFi streaming code rate. (Solve the problem of RTSP streaming stuck)
4. Video recording The resolution of the camera is set to the highest by default.
1. Update the latest IQ effect.
2. Solve the problem that thumbnails cannot be obtained in portrait mode under WiFi.
3. Solve the problem that the photo size is 5M resolution display error.
Added 9032 command to set the recording time of the vehicle mode separately.
Add portrait mode, etc.
App adapted to the new interface of SJCAM
Added continuous shooting, interval video, time-delay video, and timed camera functions on the APP.
The default is H265 and so on.
Adapt to SJCAM APP.
Modify the definition as follows:
Long press: switch machine.
Short press: start and stop recording.
Short press twice in succession: take a photo.
Short press three times in a row: switch WiFi.
Blue light (WiFi light):
When WiFi is turned on, it flashes quickly, after connecting to WiFi, it is always on, and other states are off.
Red light (work light):
When recording, it flashes slowly once a second. Turns off when recording stops.
Flashes 3 times quickly when taking pictures.
Green light (standby light):
When the camera is abnormal (no card, abnormal card), it flashes quickly, and it stays on during standby.