SJ8 PLUS FIRMWARE ver 1.0.7
Download SJ8 PLUS firmware ver1.0.7 in the attachment below
For additional information or feedback, please join the community forums discussions.
Changelog of newest firmware 1.0.71. Fix up the problem that the previous DZOOM value is not restored to the original perspective, when taking a picture after the DZOOM operation, then turn DZOOM on again.
2. Fix up the problem that the flashing frequency of the video red dot is not fixed after the gyroscope is turned on.
3. Fix up the problem that the recording resolution will not return to the default option after resetting the factory settings.
4. Fix up the problem of unreasonable playback of the delete menu (which will cause user to delete the single, but may actually delete more)
5. Fix up the problem that the file will not be saved If the recording time does not reach 1s,when selecting the 1s interval after the interval video is turned on, .
6. Fix up (1080 60fps)the possible crash problem , when switching take photos to record after turning on anti-shake.
Follow these steps to install the new firmware v1.0.7:
1. Use the same Micro SD card you use in your SJ8 PLUS
2. Download the attached file below and extract the contents from the zipped file to your computer.
3. Copy the firmware file FW96683A.bin to your Micro SD card, and make sure you have at least 50% power on your camera's battery.
4. Insert the card into the camera.
5. Turn the camera on, and the installation process will begin.
6. Once done, the camera will restart into the new firmware.
7. Format the card to make sure the installer file does not load each time you power it on.
You may verify that the new firmware is installed by going to General Settings > Version