LATEST FIRMWARE Ver1.0 Now available for download below.
SJCAM SJDASH+ Firmware Installation (See attached BIN file below the instructions)
To upgrade the firmware properly, follow the steps carefully:
1. Power the camera off.
2. Remove the MicroSD card from the camera.
3. Format the MicroSD card using the FAT32 file format on your computer*.
4. Copy the downloaded firmware 'SJM30.bin' file into the root directory of your MicroSD card, please keep the firmware 'bin' file's name.
5. Reinsert the SD card to your SJDASH.
6. Connect the SJDASH+ to a Power Source, not on a computer, and wait for the lights to blink. No other indication will show except camera will power on completely.
*We recommend to do the format under Windows or MAC, some Linux users are getting problems updating because the format is not correct.
IMPORTANT! Delete the firmware update file/s after installing. You can either delete it by formatting the card on the camera, or manually delete the installation file on the card through your computer.
Should you have any questions regarding the firmware update, please submit a ticket or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org