The newest firmware file can be found in the attachment.
The firmware file currently available is:
Before the firmware update, please make sure to use a high quality class 10 memory card, a list of supported cards can be found here:
To upgrade the firmware properly, follow the steps carefully:
1. Power the camera off.
2. Remove the MicroSD card from the camera.
3. Reformat the MicroSD card using the FAT32 file format on your computer.
4. Copy the firmware 'SJA10.bin' file into the root directory of your MicroSD card, please keep the firmware 'SJA10.bin' file's name.
5. Reinsert the SD card to your camera.
6. Connect the camera with charger, the camera will be upgraded automatically. If your battery was full, you do not need to connect the camera with charger.
7. After the firmware update was completed, please delete the 'bin' file.
*We recommend to do the format under Windows or MAC, some Linux users are getting problems updating because the format is not correct.
IMPORTANT! Delete the firmware update file/s after installing. You can either delete it by formatting the card on the camera, or manually delete the installation file on the card through your computer.
Should you have any questions regarding the firmware update, please submit a ticket or email us at email@example.com