Our firsts batches of the SJ4000 WiFi can't be updated to the latest firmware version.
If you got here because your screen went black installing the new firmware versions, don't worry, your camera can be brought back to life without problems.
Please install the attached firmware, with version G20150408V02, attached below.
To upgrade the firmware properly, follow the steps carefully:
1. Power the camera off.
2. Remove the MicroSD card from the camera.
3. Reformat the MicroSD card using the FAT32 file format on your computer.
4. Copy the firmware 'bin' file into the root directory of your MicroSD card, please keep the firmware 'bin' file's name.
5. Reinsert the SD card to your camera.
6. Connect the camera with charger, the camera will be upgraded automatically. If your battery was full, you do not need to connect the camera with charger.
7. After the firmware update was completed, please delete the 'bin' file.
Hope this helps!