SJCAM SJ7 Star v1.18 Changelog:
1. Optimizes even the APP real time data transfer issue
2. Optimizes motion detection sensitivity
3. Rotation supported on [email protected].
4. Optimize the preview of photos and videos, the operation is smoother5. Removed Turksish, Korean, Polish, Spanish from menu as we have sole distributors. [If you purchased before we had sole distributors, please contact us at: [email protected] and provide us with your sales invoice.]
SJCAM SJ7 Star v1.17 Firmware Changelog
1. Adds Rotation function for video and photos – IQ improvement in progress. Removed for now
2. EV values adjusted to correspond with menu values.
3. Fixes FOV wide icon on 1080P 30fps and 60fps resolutions.
4. Fixes Russian language
5. Fixes Portuguese language
6. After restoring factory settings all 3 leds should flash.
7. Optimizes long exposure mode
8. Fixes touch calibration on the set time/date menu
9. Scene Mode added: Normal / Flash / Night / Sports / Landscape / Portrait / Sunset / Fireworks / Water / Indoors / Night Removed for now
Effect Mode added: Normal / Art / Sepia / Negative / B&W/ VIVID / 70Film Removed for now
10. Improvements on 120fps Slow motion quality (in progress)
11. Video Lapse Mode optimized. When long exposure is selected, timestamp will….(confirming)
12. Fixes when camera is in default camera mode, camera displays incorrect remaining memory card capacity amount.
13. Fixes the Wide FOV icon when camera is recording in 1080P 30fps and 60fps resolutions.
14. Removes black link on the left side of screen when browsing full screen photo album as well during shutdown.
15. Resets the camera’s default system time to the current month of latest firmware release.
(The current fw date is 2017/08/01)
16. Adds Auto Low Light support for all resolutions. Auto low light mode turned on by default.
17. Adds transmission mode to APP
18. Adds SJCAM logo watermark
19. Fixes when resolution is selected in the short-cut menu, the camera will now return to the correct UI interface.
20. Fixes when car mode is turned on, the camera will not turn off when unplugged from power bank. Connect the computer to select the U disk mode and unplug the data cable. The camera will not turn off
21. Fixes when in dashcam mode, change mode to photo mode and turn off camera; When power is removed and connected, camera goes into timelapse function (no longer does this).
22. Fixes the problem of 720P120 frame distortion
23. Increases touch screen sensitivity
24. Fixes Loop Recording bug
25. Removed press OK button down to turn on Wifi shortcut
Follow these steps to install the new firmware v1.18:
1. Extract the memory card form your camera.
2. Format the memory card to FAT32 on your computer. NOTE: If the card is nor formatted to FAT32 the update may not happen.
3. Copy the contents of the downloaded zip file to your memory card.
4. Insert card into the SJ7 Star card slot, and power it on. NOTE: Make sure you have more than enough battery charge.
5. Camera will blink a few times and screen will go blank.
6. Confirm your installation by going to General Settings > Version
7. Format your memory card before using it on the SJ7 Star.