Attached please find the newest firmware update file for the SJCAM SJ2000 camera.
To update the firmware, follow the steps:
2. Remove the battery and the MicroSD card from the camera.
3. Reformat the MicroSD card using the FAT32 file format on your computer.
4. Copy the firmware files into the root directory of your MicroSD card.
5. Reinsert the SD card to your camera.
6. Reinsert the battery.
7. Turn on the camera, it will be upgraded automatically.
8. After the firmware update is completed remove the SD card from the camera and format it again on your computer, make sure to use the FAT32 file format.